Your Mental Health Matters
Not everyone has mental health concerns, but we all have mental health.
Staying mentally healthy can take many forms, from exercise, to talking with friends and family to seeking out a counselor or doctor. One of the greatest signs of strength is asking for support when you need it.
You are never alone. Our community has your back through:
- 211 Helpline
Call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211 to connect with a specialist
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services
Community directory for local mental health/substance abuse services
- Crisis Navigators - Emergency Only 402.564.3264
- Nebraska Family Helpline - 1-888-866-8660
“How Are You, Really?”
Mental Health Awareness Campaign Toolkit
The following tools were created to increase awareness of mental health in our community. However, the only way they will work is if people like you share them where you live, work, play and worship.
Together, we can help our loved ones and ourselves stay mentally well.
Mental Health Awareness Campaign Tools:
- Videos (English | Spanish)
- Posters (English | Spanish)
- Social Media Toolkit (English | Spanish)
- Table Tents (English | Spanish)
- Resource Sheets